Type 1 thin high speed cut-off wheel. General purpose, extremely fast cutting with long life. Exceptional performance. Externally reinforced with fiberglass layers to provide ultimate safety in a thin wheel.
(1) Type 27 4-1/2-Inch x .045-Inch x 7/8-Inch A60S General Purpose Depressed Center Cutting Wheels 50-Pack (22021)
Technical Data + Specifications
A. Dia.: 4-1/2"
B. Width: 0.45"
C. Bore: 7/8"
Max RPM: 13,300
Box Qty.: 50
Benefits + Features
- So unique it has a patent
- Thin .045" width
- Special aluminum oxide grain
- Hard bond for extremely long life
- Fast, burr-free cutting
- Unique, thin Type 27 (42) shape can be used on all angle grinders in accordance with ANSI B7.1
- Special aluminum oxide formulation offers the fastest cutting, longest lasting thin wheel
- Externally reinforced with fiberglass layers to provide ultimate safety in a thin wheel
- Used on ferrous and/or non-ferrous metals (iron, steel, welds, etc.)
- Use with angle grinder