Stanley 84-529 2-Piece FATMAX®. Groove Joint Pliers have induction hardened jaws to help extend your use on the jobsite. The slip-resistant bi-materiel handle provides a more comfortable grip for grasping and turning. They meet ANSI specifications.
(1) FATMAX® Groove Joint Plier Set – 10", 12"
Technical Data + Specifications
Overall Length: 10", 12"
Features: Slip Resistant Tongue and Groove for Grasping and Turning, One-Piece Rivet Design Handle Type: Slip-Resistant Bi-Material
Blade Type: Induction Hardened Jaws
Item: Groove Joint Pliers
Benefits + Features
- Slip-resistant tongue and groove pliers used for grasping and turning
- Slip-resistant bi-material handle for a comfortable grip
- Induction hardened jaws last longer and grip better than non-induction hardened jaws
- One-piece rivet design improves strength and eliminates retightening
- Meets ANSI specifications