Make impossible cuts, possible. Backed by legendary Worm Drive gearing, the 16 IN. Carpentry Chainsaw combines power and durability for extraordinary productivity. Our 15 AMP Dual-Field™ motor keeps cool on the job, letting you tackle even the most difficult jobs. The full house chain provides precision, giving you cleaner, accurate cuts in a fraction of the time. Featuring magnesium built construction, this chainsaw delivers a lightweight design – allowing for maximum control and efficient handling. The impossible is possible with SKIL.
(1) SPT55 16 IN. Worm Drive Sawsquatch Carpentry Chainsaw
(1) SKILSAW 56T Full House Chain
(1) 16 IN. Guide Bar
(1) Auxiliary Handle
(1) Saw Stand
(1) Chain Sheath
Technical Data + Specifications
Bevel capacity (°): 0 - 60 °
Blade Location: Left
Blade Type: SPTA1500 Full House 56 DL 3/8" Chain
Blades Included: Yes
Cord length (feet) (Meter): 8 ft
Cutting Depth at 0°: 14-1/4 IN.
Cutting Depth at 45°: 8-3/4 IN.
Cutting Depth at 60°: 5-1/2 IN.
Maximum RPM - No Load: 6300 RPM
Motor Gear: Worm Drive
Power (Ampere): 15 Amp
Tool Height (inch): 25.5
Tool Length (inch): 28
Tool Width (inch): 7
Benefits + Features
- Worm Drive gearing with electric brake delivers relentless power and proven durability
- 14-1/4 IN. depth of cut to power through deep material in one pass
- Self-lubricating, full house chain with tool-less tensioning provides high quality cuts
- 15 AMP Dual-Field™ motor stays cooler, increasing longevity and work efficiency
- All magnesium construction for durability and reduced weight