Enjoy smooth cutting performance for framing and general-purpose cutting with the Skil 24-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade. It comes with sharp cutting edges and induction hardened teeth for durability. This 7-1/4" circular saw blade fits most standard circular saws. It comes with a clear, anti-stick coating that helps reduce friction and binding during use. The blade incorporates Dyanite patented carbide teeth for up to 5X longer life than standard carbide blades
(5) 7-1/4" x 24 Tooth Carbide Saw Blade (76724)
Benefits + Features
- Longer Life and Durability. Made of precision ground Dyanite Carbide. Stays sharp longer than standard carbide.
- Cooler Running. Body slots helps keep the blade cooler.
- Speed. Thin kerf provides fast and easy cuts.
- Performance. Clear anti-stick coating to resist heat, friction and binding.
- Made in USA.