The new SENCO SHF50 16 Guage Pneumatic Hardwood Flooring Nailer is ergonomically designed with the hardwood installer in mind. It has a rugged composite base to virtually eliminate scratching and damage to the wood surface. It is also the only pneumatic hardwood flooring nailer with a work contact safety which is activated when the tool is positioned on the flooring tongue -- not by depressing a trigger.
Technical Data + Specifications
Height: 17 3/4 in.
Length: 16-1/4 in.
Weight: 12 lbs
Reg. Operating Pressure: 90 - 110 psig
Works on 3/4" flooring only
Benefits + Features
- Designed For The Professional Hardwood Floor Installer
- Industry's only safety activated on the flooring, not by trigger
- Ergonomic design for more productivity
- Drives 1-1/2", 1-3/4", or 2" L type cleat nails
- Easy On The Arm For All Day Use
- Requires only 4 pounds of swing weight
- Simultaneously sets floorboards & drives cleats at ideal 45°angle
- Mallet actuated; mallet is included
- Light Weight And Rugged Composite Base
- Eliminates scratching and damage to the flooring surface
- Weighs only 12 pounds to save your back
- Cleat Nails Are Better Than Staples For Flooring
- Unlike staples, cleats minimize splitting but allow expansion
L-Head Cleat Nails 1-1/2 in. - 2 in.