***This machine is made to order and carries a 4 - 5 week lead time. Additional charges required for lift gate and residential deliveries. Please call 716-828-1322 or contact us at email@example.com with any questions.***
Featuring a 10′ frame, and 64″maximum crosscut with an unlimited rip cut, the H5 panel saw is a preferred solution for cabinet and furniture makers. The only difference between this model and our H4 and H6 models are that the they provide 50″, and 74″ maximum crosscuts. Photos are shown with a stand, and wheels which are optional accessories.
The popular H5 panel saws are ideally suited for customers looking for a full sized vertical panel saw at a very affordable price. This saw has a crosscutting height of 64″ while delivering an accuracy of 1/32″ straight and square. With 3 1/4 Hp industrial motors, these versatile saws are used in a variety of panel cutting operations.
(1) Safety Speed H5 Vertical Panel Saw New
Technical Data + Specifications
Max. Crosscut : 64"/1625mm
Max. Rip Cut : Unlimited
Max. Cut Thickness : 1 3/4"/45mm
Cut Accuracy, Straight and Square : 1/32"/.8mm
Saw Blade Diameter : 8"/210mm
Motor : 15 amp, 120V, 220V
Frame Length : 120"/3050mm
Weight : 298 lbs
Dimensions : 120 x 11 x 83 in
Benefits + Features
- 3 ¼ Hp, 15 amp industrial duty saw motor.
- Zinc plated 1 ¾”steel guide tubes.
- 4 Nylatron roller bearing systems.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- Thin material pressure guard.
- Injection-molded plastic material rollers.
- Spring loaded counter balance system.
- Integrated dust collection bonnet.
- Extended warranty.
- TUV certified to UL/CSA standards