***This machine is made to order and carries a 4 - 5 week lead time. Additional charges required for lift gate and residential deliveries. Please call 716-828-1322 or contact us at email@example.com with any questions.***
The C4 model packs all of the features of the full-size saws into a portable 5′ frame and features a 50″ maximum crosscut. The C4 is designed for customers who have limited floor space or require transporting the saw to the work site.
The C4 model packs all of the features of the full-size saws into a portable 5' frame. This panel saw can travel to work sites and fit into shops with limited floor space. The C4 is ideal for cutting 4' × 8' sheets of material.
(1) Safety Speed Cut C4 Vertical Panel Saw
Technical Data + Specifications
Max. Crosscut : 50"/1270mm
Max. Rip Cut : 96"/2450mm
Max. Cut Thickness : 1 3/4"/45mm
Cut Accuracy, Straight and Square : 1/32"/.8mm
Saw Blade Diameter : 8"/210mm
Motor : 15 amp, 120V, 220V
Frame Length : 60"/1525mm
Weight : 189 lbs
Dimensions : 60 x 11 x 70 in
Benefits + Features
- 3 ¼ Hp, 15 amp industrial duty saw motor.
- Zinc plated 1 ¾” steel guide tubes.
- 4 Nylatron roller bearing systems.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- Thin material pressure guard.
- Injection-molded plastic material rollers.
- Spring loaded counter balance system.
- Integrated dust collection bonnet.
- TUV certified to UL/CSA standards