With a compact design, this 15° Roofing Nailer is 5% lighter for improved balance and control (compared to previous model). Designed for use with 15° 3/4 to 1-3/4 in. wire collated roofing nails and 120-nail magazine capacity, it handles a wide variety of roofing and siding projects with ease. Use it in sequential or contact firing modes. It is designed to resists jams, load quickly and easily, and it’s compact and comfortable to hold with a rounded body and rubber grip.
The efficient motor features an exhaust diffuser with tool-free adjustment, as well as a durable steel safety contact with dual carbide inserts to guard against wear and tear. For seamless transitions between firing modes, it features a selectable trigger, and the shingle guide locks down for consistent results.
(1) 15 Degree 1-3/4 in. Coil Roofing Nailer - RN175BR
(1) 1/4 in. Air Fitting w/ Dust Cover
(1) Operating Manual
Technical Data + Specifications
Benefits + Features
- Compact body design is 5% lighter* for improved balance & control * Compared to previous model
- Tool-free adjustable shingle guide for accurate shingle placement
- Selectable trigger for easy change between sequential & contact mode
- Quick-set depth of drive helps prevent shingle damage
- Skid-resistant pads/wear guards for safety & tool protection
- Over-molded grip for comfort & control