Porter-Cable delivers professional results on job sites around the United States with the introduction of its new roofing nailer. This tool has a collated clipped head and nail length specifications to meet the roofing and nailing demands of any project. The new rounded body style offers increased comfort and the overall design has doubled the life of tool.
The RN175A has a new rubber grip for increased ergonomics and aesthetics. The new roofing nailer has a selectable trigger that works in either restrictive or contact mode, which does not require any tools or other mechanism to switch from restrictive to contact mode. The RN175A uses 15 degree 3/4 to 1-3/4 inch wire collated roofing nails.
Two selectable trigger modes top the list of what we like about this roof nailer. With just a turn of a knob, you can increase your production and cut your work time using the bump-fire method, covering a huge area of roof in no time at all. When precision takes precedence over speed, just turn the knob back to sequential fire. If, for some reason, you want only the single fire, Porter-Cable will send you the mechanism for free.
The shingle guide adjusts quickly and easily and locks down securely for absolute consistency; the depth-of-drive adjustment is quick and easy to use, and it has detents at every quarter-turn of the knob. Non-skid pads on the housing help keep the tool from sliding down a steep pitch, and the rubber grip is smooth and comfortable.
(1) RN175A coil nailer
(1) 1/4" NPT Fitting
(1) Wrenches & Manual
Technical Data + Specifications
Fastener Type (In): 15 Degree
Fastener Range (In): 7/8" to 1 3/4"
Magazine Capacity: 120
Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI
Weight: 4.88 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- Uses 15 degree 7/8" to 1 3/4" wire collated roofing nails.
- More reliable nail feed mechanism - two feed pawls.
- Designed to deliver twice the life over previous tools.
- Compact body design for better balance and style.
- Consistent power on every shot with internal piston catch mechanism.
- Selectable trigger - restrictive or contact actuation mode.
- Sets nails properly every time with a tool-free depth of drive with detents.
- Improved reliability with quick adjustable nail tray.
- Steel contact safety with dual carbide inserts for less wear.
- Steel skid plates with dual rubber inserts protect and stop sliding.
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust.
- Adjustable shingle guide.
- Fastens a full bundle of shingles without reloading.