With its innovative aluminum magazine design, compact size, and rounded body, the FC350A framing nailer from Porter-Cable offers powerful, reliable performance for all your fastening jobs, from wood floors to fences. Balanced and easy-to-handle, the FC350A features a 30- to 34-degree collated clipped head, resists both misfires and jams, and allows you to change from single fire to bump mode without taking off the entire trigger assembly. A built-in piston catch ensures a continuous flow of power and it's also a snap to alter both the depth-of-drive and the exhaust. The FC350A frames nails 2- to 3-1/2 inches long.
While a little heavier then other models, the 14 pound FC350A nailer is built for a long life of abuse on the job site. Taking advantage of compressed air the nailer shoots 30 to 34 degree clipped head framing nails. The nailer accepts lengths from 2 inches to 3.5 inches, of .113 to .131 gauge nails. This nail gun also features a tool free design to conveniently adjust the depth of the nail.
The compact body design features a great balance, style, and aids in working in tight confinements. The powerful pneumatic powered nail gun is backed by consistent power on every shot due to the internal piston catch design. There’s plenty of power to tackle fences, framing, engineered wood, and just about anything else you can think of.
The selectable trigger allows the user to fire in either bump mode or single fire mode with out removing the trigger assembly on other nailguns. The Porter Cable FC350A nail gun also has a incorporated exhaust vent that easily adjusted to steer exhaust gases where you want them. Amongst its other features, the Port Cable FC350A nailer also prevents dry fires, thereby extended the blade life of the tool. Also included is an optional non-marring tip to keep your projects looking professional.
(1) Clipped Head 2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Framing Nailer (FC350A)
Technical Data + Specifications
- Nail gun application: Framing
- Power source: Compressed Air / Pneumatic
- Weight: 13.8 pounds
- Unit height: 14 inches
- Unit Length: 14.25 inches
- Unit Width: 3.5 inches
- Color: Grey and Black
- Loading type: Strip
- Fastener collation: Plastic
- Fastener Depth Control: tool free adjustment
- Maximum fastener size: 3.5 inches
- Minimum fastener size: 2 inches
- Nail type: 30 to 34 degree Clipped head framing nails
- Nail gauge: .113-.131
- Unique features: Aluminum Magazine
Benefits + Features
- Uses 30 degree to 34 degree 2-inch to 3-1/2-inch by .113-inch to .131-inch paper collated clipped-head framing nails
- Power to drive nails (up to 3-1/2-inch by .131-inch) into engineered lumber
- Compact body design for better balance and style
- Consistent power on every shot with internal piston catch mechanism
- Selectable trigger - restrictive or contact actuation mode; Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads