This unit makes easy work of even the toughest routing jobs. It is designed with a precision-machined aluminum motor housing and base. A Cam lock lever enables simple coarse height adjustments and motor release, and has a micrometer depth adjustor that is accurate up to 1/128-inch. The powerful motor delivers ultra-clean cuts. The overmolded rubber handles provide a secure, pleasant grip.
Technical Data + Specifications
Benefits + Features
- 11 Amp motor producing 1-3/4 Peak HP
- 27,500 rpm single speed motor
- Cam lock lever enables simple coarse height adjustments and motor release (fixed base)
- Micrometer depth adjustor accurate to 1/128"
- Dust-sealed switch and sealed ball bearing construction enhance tool durability
- Precision machined aluminum motor housing and base
- Auto-release collet system allows for easy bit removal after use
- Collets included to accept 1/4" and 1/2" shank bits
- Under table stop prevents motor from inadvertently rotating out of base
- Overmolded grips for greater comfort in extended use