Local Pick Up Only.
Please call for freight shipping charges.
This Murray gas pressure washer is engineered to handle the toughest cleaning tasks. Featuring a 250-cc Briggs & Stratton 1150 Series™ OHV engine and delivering 3300-PSI and 3.2-GPM, it runs cooler, longer and delivers more power with reduced sound levels. Five pro-style tips with preset pressure and flow settings allow you to switch between washing the driveway, removing stains, or prepping surfaces for paint. With dual detergent tanks, soap is always at-the-ready and allows you to store two different soaps simultaneously.
The 4-wheel design makes it easy to transport this washer around your yard, and onboard storage keeps accessories in one place. The control panel provides easy access to hose connections, while the 3-gal remote fuel tank keeps you from having to refuel as often, extending runtime. Complete with electric key start, this pressure washer will be ready to blast away dirt and grime in no time.
Wash dust, dirt, and grime from your patio and outdoor furniture with a pressure washer. With adaptive nozzles and features, using a pressure washer will get the job done before you know it.
(1) Murray 020585A 3300-PSI Pressure Washer
Technical Data + Specifications
Gallons Per Minute (GPM): 3.2
PSI (Maximum): 3300
Pump Type: Commercial-grade triplex
Number of Spray Tips Included: 5
Detergent Tank Options: Dual tank
Hose Length (Feet): 50
Wheel Type: Flat-free
Wheel Material: Rubber
Start Type: Electric and manual
Fuel Capacity (Gallons): 3
Recommended Engine Oil: 30W
Engine Oil Capacity (oz.): 20
Package Contents: Pressure washer; operators manual; quick start guide; engine oil
Assembled Weight (lbs.): 116
Hose Diameter (Inches): 5/16-in
Hose Material: Rubber
Nozzle Type: Pro style tips with quick disconnect
Benefits + Features
- Extra Large Fuel Tank- 3 Gal
- 4 Wheel Construction
- 3 Position Fold-Down Handle Design
- 5 Quick-Connect Spray Tips
- 2- 1 Gal Onboard Detergent Tank
- Heavy-Duty Triplex Plunger Pump
- 50 ft High-Pressure Hose With Quick Connect Fittings
- Briggs & Stratton 1150 Series OHV Engine*
* The engine is made by Honda, one of the best manufactures of gas engines in the world. This enables you to spray more gallons per minute than the ordinary pressure cleaners. The engine is operated by a simple addition of gas. You pull the start-up cord to power up the engine.