Variable pitch teeth on these premium bi-metal portable band saw blades reduces vibration when cutting. Features Matrix II cutting edges and the longest life compared to any competitive blades.
Fits all brands of portable band saws that use a 35-3/8 in. long blade such as
Milwaukee 6242-6, 2629-22, 2629-20
(1) ZWEP351418MC 35-3/8" x 14/18 TPI Master Cobalt Band Saw Blade, 3 Pack
Technical Data + Specifications
For Use With Saw Type: Portable Band Saws
Primary Material Application: Stainless Steel
Materials Cut: Stainless Steel
Blade Length: 35-3/8"
Teeth per Inch: 14/18
Blade Series: Portable Band Saw Blades
Blade Material: Bi-Metal
Tip Material: Metal
Blade Width: 1/2"
Blade Thickness: 0.02"
Metal Cutting Type: Solid Stock, Thick Metal, Thin Metal
Benefits + Features
- Variable pitch teeth offer high heat, wear and shock resistance
- Variable pitch allows for a broad range of materials to be cut and reduce vibration when cutting
- Shock resistant teeth are great for cutting machinable metals
- Morse stocks lengths for any portable band saw on the market today
- Fits all brands of portable band saws that use a 35-3/8 in. long blade