The speed and control you need to maximize productivity on drywall jobs. With a powerful 6.5-amp motor and variable-speed control, the Drywall Screwdriver is your tool of choice for drywall and framing applications. The ramp-off depth locator provides easy, no-slip depth adjustments for consistent driving, while the ergonomic, tactile grip and two-finger trigger enhance your comfort and balance. The all-metal gear case and diaphragm are designed for high durability. Use the removable belt clip with bit storage for increased portability and convenience on the jobsite.
(1) Drywall Screwdriver (6742-20)
(1) Belt Clip
Technical Data + Specifications
Amps : 6.5
Cord Type : 10' Fixed
Length : 12-3/4"
Tool Warranty : 5 Years
Voltage : 120V AC
Weight : 3.5 lbs
Power Source : Corded
Trigger Lock : Yes
Drive Size : 1/4" Hex
Max HP : 0.9
Construction Type : Double Insulated
Soft Grip Handle : Yes
Spindle Offset : 0.92"
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 6.5-amp motor: Delivers up to 4,000 RPM with variable-speed control
- Ramp-off depth locator: Provides easy, no-slip depth adjustments
- Ergonomic grip and two-finger trigger: Optimize user comfort and balance
- 10-ft. 2-wire fixed rubber cord: Durable construction for longer tool life