The 6519-31 Sawzall Recip Saw delivers best-in-class cut speed, durability and power with 0-3000 strokes per minute, a 1-1/8 in. stroke length and a 12 Amp motor. The gear-protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces and a Quik-Lok blade clamp offers fast tool-free blade changes. To provide greater user comfort, a counter weighted mechanism reduces vibration for smoother operation and a redesigned front grip area provides best-in-class ergonomics.
(1) 12 Amp Sawzall Reciprocating Saw with 1-1/8 in. Stroke - 6519-31
(1) Carrying Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Length: 17.75 in.
Width: 4.5 in.
Height: 5.3 in.
Weight: 7 lbs.
Adjustable Shoe: Yes
Blade Clamp Type: QUIK-LOK Keyless Clamp
Case Included: Yes
Case Type: Hard
Cutting Action: Straight
Keyless/keyed blade change: Keyless Blade Change
Motor Type: Brushed
No-Load Speed (SPM): 0 - 3000
Power Source: Corded
Stroke Length: 1-1/8 in
Variable Speed: Yes
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 12 Amp motor delivers 0-3,000 SPM for high performance cutting in a variety of materials
- 1-1/8 in. stroke length provides maximum cutting speed
- Gear-protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
- Counterweighted mechanism provides reduced vibration for smoother operation
- Quik-Lok blade clamp provides fast , tool-free blade changes