This is an old stock tool that uses NiCad batteries. It will not work with Li-Ion Batteries.
This cordless 18 volt Power Plus Sawzall Reciprocating Saw cuts up to 60 2x4's on a single charge. A rare-earth permanent magnet motor delivers high torque for tough cutting applications. The steel Quik-Lok blade clamp accepts universal 1/2 inch shank Sawzall blades without the need of a hex key. A heat shield prevents heat build up on the blade clamp. A lock-off trigger speed control (0-2700 SPM) switch prevents inadvertent start up. Blade clamp accepts blade upside down for close quarter cutting. The 18 Volt Sawzall is an essential tool for HVAC contractors plumbers electricians maintenance workers and remodelers.
Tool only, battery and charger sold separately.
(1) Milwaukee 6515-20 18 Volt Power-Plus Sawzall (6515-20)
Technical Data + Specifications
No Load Speed: 0-2700 SPM
Stroke Length: 1 in.
Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
Length: 18-1/4 in.
Tool Weight: 6.5 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 7.1 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- 18 Volt, 2.0 Amp-Hr. Power-Plus Battery (not included)
- 1 inch length of stroke, 0-2000 strokes per minute
- Powerful 18 volt rare earth motor easily handles all Sawzall applications
- Cuts up to 60 2 x 4's on a single charge