Our Universal Fit OPEN-LOK™ Oscillating Multi-Tool HCS Wood Blades are made from premium high carbon steel with an aggressive tooth design and longer length, ideal for plunge cuts. These features provide you with fast cutting performance in wood, PVC, drywall, and other soft materials. These MILWAUKEE® Multi-Tool Blades are designed and made in the USA with global materials. Available in 1-3/8" and 2-1/2" widths in 1, 3, or 10 packs and 3-1/2” in 1 pack.
(1) OPEN-LOK™ 3-1/2" HCS SEGMENTED WOOD BLADE 1PK (49-25-1121)
Technical Data + Specifications
Pack Qty : 1 pk
Width : 3 1/2 in.
Cut Depth Width : 3 1/2 in.
Benefits + Features
- Universal Fit OPEN-LOK™ Anchor For Quick Blade Changes
- Aggressive Tooth Design for Fast Cuts
- High Carbon Steel Ideal For Cuts in Clean Wood, Drywall, & PVC
- Raised Open-Lok Anchor For Flush Cutting
- Cut-Away Blade Body Shape For Fast Plunge
- Cuts Protective Black Oxide Coating
- Long Lasting Laser Etching For Clear and Easy Blade Identification
- 1-3/8" Cutting Width and 2" Max Plunge Cut Depth
- Made In USA with Global materials