The 49-24-0165 Heavy Duty Work Light is powered by the Milwaukee 18 Volt V18 Lithium-Ion battery model # 48-11-1830 (sold separately) or 18 Volt NiCd battery model# 48-11-2230 (sold separately) and is made with reinforced nylon housing and bezel to withstand rough handling.
The high output Xenon bulb produces extremely bright, uniform light. Clip Lok System ready (optional accessory Milwaukee 42-70-5005 Clip Lok sold separately), the MILWAUKEE 49-24-0165 Heavy Duty Work Light conveniently clips to your belt for hands-free transportation. A faceted reflector offers a bright uniform beam and the head pivots 140°. The work light also features a recessed on/off switch to prevent from being accidentally turned on/off.
(1) Milwaukee 18 Volt Cordless Flashlight (49-24-0165)
Technical Data + Specification
Benefits + Features
- Rugged Construction For Industrial Use
- Up to 3 hours Of Illumination Per Charge
- Uniform Light Pattern - No Dark Spots Or Rings
- Polycarbonate Lens Resists Abrasion And Impact
- Trigger Style On-off Switch With Intermittent Position
- 140-degree pivoting head
- Patented battery protection circuit prolongs battery life