Milwaukee's exclusive PathFinder bits drill two to three times faster than spade bits. The PathFinder easily drills irregular or curved holes up to 90 degrees. They cut channels grooves and mortises too, and leave smooth clean holes like forstner bits. The unique design has six different cutting edges allowing it to cut forward backward and on all sides. This bit makes precise clean holes in wood composites chipboards plasterboard and hard plastics. Multiple cutting surfaces spread the cutting load allowing the bit to stay sharp much longer. The cutting edges of the PathFinder can be resharpened.
Plumbers and Electricians can drill irregular shaped holes to help route pipe conduit or wire in difficult areas. This kit includes 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 1 and 1-1/4 inch diameter bits.
Technical Data + Specifications
Item Weight: 1 pounds
Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
Material: Hardened Steel
Number of Pieces: 5
Case Included: Yes
Benefits + Features
- 1/4 in. 1/2 in. 3/4 in. 1 in. and 1-1/4 in. diameter bits 3/8 in. shank
- Drills 2 to 3 times faster than spade bits
- Drills irregular or curved holes
- Cuts channels grooves and mortises
- Use on wood composites chipboard plasterboard and hard plastics