Milwaukee introduces Ice Hardened hole saws, a new generation of hole saws that offer up to 50% longer life than the competition and are ideal for metal and wood cutting in a wide variety of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and maintenance/repair applications.
Milwaukee Ice Hardened products utilize a proprietary cryogenic hardening process that improves upon traditional heat treat processes. Unlike surface coatings that wear away, cryogenics harden to the core by minimizing soft metal (austenite) and creating more hard metal (martensite). The result is a product that is more consistently hard throughout, resulting in life up to 50% longer than the competition.
Milwaukee Ice Hardened hole saws also feature Matrix II bi-metal construction for greater durability and a unique precision-ground tooth geometry for faster cutting. A positive rake angle cuts more aggressively while deeper gullets quickly remove chips. A radiused back face reduces stress on the teeth, ensuring that the blade delivers optimum life and speed. Functional slot geometry allows for a standard slotted screwdriver to fit completely underneath the plug for easier plug removal.
Included in this kit with hard case re: Six (6) hole saws: 7/8", 1-1/8", 1-3/8", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/2"; Two (2) arbors: 49-56-7010, 49-56-9100; Two (2) drill bits: 49-56-8010; One (1) adapter: 49-56-6560; One (1) spacer: 49-67-0120; Space for additional hole saws
(6) Hole saws: (1) 7/8", (1) 1-1/8", (1) 1-3/8", (1) 1-3/4", (1) 2", (1) 2-1/2"
(2) Arbors: (49-56-7010), (49-56-9100)
(2) Drill bits: (49-56-8010)
(1) Adapter: (49-56-6560)
(1) Spacer: (49-67-0120
Technical Data + Specifications
Arbor included: Yes
Bit Material: Bi-Metal
Drill Bit Type: Hole Saw
Drill Bit Type(s) Included: Brad/Pilot Point,Hole Saw
Material Cut: Multi-Purpose
Min Chuck Size Required: 1/4 In.
Number of Pieces: 10
Pilot Bit Included: Yes
Shank Style: 3-Flat
Shank Style: Hex
Teeth Per Inch: 9
Benefits + Features
- Features rip guard teeth, teeth built with more steel behind the cutting edge for added durability
- Comes with a limited lifetime tooth break warranty
- Coated with a low friction, thermoset paint coating that provides faster cutting speed in wood and more holes cut per battery charge
- Equipped with plug jack, an all-access slot design for fast plug removal
- Features bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance
- Cuts through clean wood, nail embedded wood, plastic, aluminum, metal and stainless steel