Milwaukee's wood cutting, framing blades maximize life and cutting efficiencies to improve your productivity. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100% sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping during use. A thin kerf design delivers faster cuts as well as more cuts per charge when using a cordless tool.
10, ea. - Bulk Packed 7-1/4" 24T Framing Circular Saw Blades (48-41-0720)
Technical Data + Specifications
Tooth Grind : 15° ATB
Pack Qty : 10
Number of Teeth : 24T
Kerf Thickness : 0.063
Length : 7.25"
Width : 0.063"
Height : 7.25"
Arbor Size : 5/8"
Application : Framing
Hook Angle : 18°
Weight : 0.440924lbs
Diameter : 7-1/4"
Benefits + Features
- Milwaukee's anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming.
- Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping.
- Thin Kerf Blade
- 24 Tooth; 5/8" Arbor Hole with Diamond Knock-Out
- Laser cutting technology from 100% sheet steel increase cutting accuracy.
- Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide
- Optimized for Both Cordless & Corded Tools
- Great for use with: Softwoods, Hardwoods, Wet Lumber, Treated Lumber and Laminated Woods such as Plywood, OSB, LVL, PSL, LSL & OSL