MILWAUKEE® Metal & Stainless Cutting Circular Saw Blades were specifically designed to exceed the expectations of contractors for blade life, cut quality, and speed in the most demanding metal cutting applications – without a lubricant. A hand-tensioned, hardened alloy steel body extends blade life and delivers the highest quality cuts available. Carbide Tipped teeth with Alternate Top Bevel grind shear through metal leaving burr-free, cool-to-touch cuts.
(1) 8" Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade (48-40-4515)
Technical Data + Specifications
Tooth Grind : MATB
Number of Teeth : 42
Kerf Thickness : .073"
Arbor Size : 5/8"
Application : Metal & Stainless
Hook Angle : 0°
Thickness : 1/16" - 1/2"
Diameter : 8"
Benefits + Features
- Engineered with cermet carbide for extreme cutting life
- Designed for cutting stainless steel
- Cermet carbide to maintain tip sharpness
- Laser cut vibration dampening slots to minimize heat, sound, and noise
- Laser cut blade to reduce wobble and vibration
- Ideal for dry metal cutting
- Designed for clean cutting in ferrous metals with a burr free finish
- Cuts cooler for immediate handling and less down time
- Ideal for cutting stainless, aluminum, steel, strut, and allthread