MILWAUKEE Thin Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blades were specifically designed to exceed the expectations of contractors for blade life, cut quality, and speed in the most demanding metal cutting applications – without a lubricant. A hand-tensioned, hardened alloy steel body extends blade life and delivers the highest quality cuts available. Carbide Tipped teeth with Alternate Top Bevel grind shear through metal leaving burr-free, cool-to-touch cuts.
(1) 14" Thin Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade (48-40-4510)
Technical Data + Specifications
Tooth Grind : MATB+FTG
Pack Qty : 1 Pack
Number of Teeth : 90
Kerf Thickness : 0.087"
Arbor Size : 1"
Application : Thin Metal
Hook Angle : 10°
Thickness : up to 3/32"
Diameter : 14"
Benefits + Features
- Engineered with cobalt infused tungsten carbide to extend cutting life
- Laser cut vibration dampening slots and expansion joints to minimize heat, sound, and noise
- Laser cut blade to reduce wobble and vibration
- Cuts cooler for immediate handling and less down time
- Cobalt infused tungsten carbide to maintain tip sharpness
- Ideal for dry metal cutting
- Designed for clean cutting in non-ferrous metals with a burr free finish
- Ideal for cutting steel, aluminum, strut, allthread, and angle iron