This 14 in. 72 tooth blade is designed to cut a variety of ferrous materials including pipe, angle iron, metal studs and conduit. The blade has vibration damping which reduces heat, sparks and noise for cleaner smoother, burr free cuts. For use with Dry Cut Saws like the Milwaukee 6190-20.
(1) 14" 72 Teeth Dry Cut Carbide Tipped Circular Saw Blade (48-40-4505)
Technical Data + Specifications
Tooth Grind: ATB
Pack Qty: 1 Pack
Number of Teeth: 72
Kerf Thickness: .086"
Arbor Size: 1"
Application: Ferrous Metal
Hook Angle: 0°
Benefits + Features
- Carbide tipped for longer life
- Hardened steel body
- Ideal for a variety of metal cutting applications including pipe angle iron metal studs and conduit
- Reduces heat sparks and noise
- Specially designed to reduce vibration for smoother quieter cuts