MILWAUKEE® Metal & Stainless Cutting Circular Saw Blades were specifically designed to exceed the expectations of contractors for blade life, cut quality, and speed in the most demanding metal cutting applications – without a lubricant. A hand-tensioned, hardened alloy steel body extends blade life and delivers the highest quality cuts available. Carbide Tipped teeth with Alternate Top Bevel grind shear through metal leaving burr-free, cool-to-touch cuts.
(1) 5-3/8" Metal & Stainless Cutting Circular Saw Blade (48-40-4070)
Technical Data + Specifications
Tooth Grind : ATB
Number of Teeth : 30
Kerf Thickness : 0.063"
Arbor Size : 20mm
Application : Metal & Stainless
Hook Angle : 0°
Thickness : 1/16" - 3/16"
Diameter : 5-3/8"
Benefits + Features
- Engineered with cobalt infused tungsten carbide to extend cutting life
- Designed for cutting stainless steel
- Cobalt infused tungsten carbide to maintain tip sharpness
- Ideal for dry metal cutting
- Designed for clean cutting in metals with a burr free finish
- Cuts cooler for immediate handling and less down time
- Ideal for cutting stainless, aluminum, steel, strut, and allthread
- Laser cut blade to reduce wobble and vibration