Milwaukee's wood cutting, fine finish blades provide cleaner cuts and cutting efficiencies to improve your productivity. An ATB tooth pattern minimizes tearout in the cut material. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100% sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping during use. A thin kerf design delivers faster cuts as well as more cuts per charge when using a cordless tool.
(1) 10" 40T General Purpose Circular Saw Blade(48-40-1024)
Technical Data + Specifications
Application : General Purpose
Kerf Thickness : 0.094
Number of Teeth : 40T
Tooth Grind : 10° ATB
Hook Angle : 15°
Arbor Size : 5/8"
Pack Qty : 1
Diameter : 10"
Length : 10.00"
Weight : 1.64lbs
Height : 10.00"
Width : 0.094"
Benefits + Features
- Milwaukee's anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming.
- Laser cutting technology from 100% sheet steel increase cutting accuracy.
- Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide
- Thin Kerf Blade
- Optimized for Both Cordless & Corded Tools
- Blade Tensioning Ring
- 40 Tooth; 5/8" Arbor Hole
- Great for use with: Softwoods, Hardwoods, Wet Lumber, Treated Lumber and Laminated Woods such as Plywood, OSB, LVL, PSL, LSL & OSL