Maximize your band saw performance and make straight, accurate cuts in a variety of materials with the Milwaukee® 10 TPI Standard / Deep-Cut Portable Band Saw Blade. Get exceptional durability and accuracy for your portable band saw that takes a 44-7/8" blade. Milwaukee's standard/deep cut band saw blades deliver long tooth life in a variety of metal, including strut, conduit, angle iron, copper tube, threaded rod and pipe. The blade's tooth form, pitch and set ensure straight, accurate cuts time and time again.
Milwaukee 48-39-0540 replaces 48-39-0502.
(10) 44-7/8" X 10 TPI Band Saw Blade with Bi-Metal Teeth
Technical Data + Specifications
Item No.: 48-39-0540
Benefits + Features
- Fast cutting: Precision-formed teeth create fast, clean cuts
- Exceptional durability: Matrix II high-speed steel teeth excel in metal-cutting applications
- Long life: Alloy backing steel provides extended blade life
- Versatility: Designed for cutting common materials 5/16" - 1/2" thick