Milwaukee 48-32-4424 Milwaukee Shockwave Impact Duty Drill Bits and Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness the Shockwave Impact Duty Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping.
The Shockwave Impact Duty Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The drill bits include a 135 split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminate walking. Broadly targeting cordless users the Shockwave Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications but delivers a full system solution for the entire user's drilling and fastening needs.
Geometric design provides the shock absorption. Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability. Forged tips for maximum grip. Heat-treated steel material for durability.
(1) Milwaukee 48-32-4424 SHOCKWAVE Impact Driver Bit Set , 47-Piece
Technical Data + Specifications
Bit Material: Steel
Drill Bit Type: Screwdriver
Drill Bit Type(s) Included: Bit Extender/ Holder, Nut Driver, Screwdriver,Twist
Drive Style: Hex
Impact Driver Capability: Impact Rated
Number of Pieces: 47
Shank Style: Hex
Tools Product Type: Power Tool
Benefits + Features
- Extremely durable
- Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness.
- Innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life.
- The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping.
- Ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.