Our 10-inch Ream and Punch Straight Jaw Pliers incorporate exposed metal handles and a precision ground pliers head allowing you to easily ream pipe and punch electrical knockouts. The straight jaw plier’s teeth are hardened giving you a secure grip over the life of the tool. The ream and punch pliers feature slim profile over-molded comfort grips which will not peel after you use them heavily on the job site. All MILWAUKEE® pliers are forged for strength and feature rust protection giving your tools long life.
(1) 10" Comfort Grip Straight-Jaw Pliers(48-22-6310)
Technical Data + Specifications
Length : 10"
Jaw Capacity : 2"
Jaw Length : 1.36"
Knife Length : Up To 2"
Adjustment Positions : 7
Benefits + Features
- Precision-ground head and Ream and Punch exposed handles deliver powerful grip strength
- Hardened teeth increase the lifespan of Milwaukee 10 in. straight-jaw pliers and allow for strong gripping
- Molded comfort grip handles resist peeling, so you can trust them in challenging conditions
- 2 in. round pipe capacity offers greater versatility
- Forged design provides greater strength
- Rust-resistant finish improves the tool's lifespan and effectiveness