Our 3/4" EMT Iron Conduit Bender features high contrast markings for the best visibility allowing you to easily and accurately make bends. A reinforced hook and pedal and heavy-duty iron shoe provide you with added durability while a secure double bolted handle won’t loosen after repeated use. The conduit pipe bender shoe features the most bending references as well as a wear-resistant reference chart for easier use. Offset multipliers are featured on the shoe while 30°, 45°, and 60° center of saddle bend notches and a back of 90° bend indicator allow you to easily and accurately bend conduit. The iron bender is best for with 3/4" EMT, 1/2" Rigid, and 1/2" IMC conduit.
(1) 3/4" EMT Iron Conduit Bender(48-22-4081)
Technical Data + Specifications
Weight : 7.55 lbs
Width : 10 in.
Height : 2 in.
Length : 39 in.
Material : Iron
Size : 3/4" EMT, 1/2" Rigid, 1/2" IMC
Benefits + Features
- High Contrast Markings
- Reinforced Hook and Pedal
- Secure Double Bolted Handle
- Most Bending References
- Wear Resitant Reference Chart
- Heavy Duty Iron Shoe
- For 3/4" EMT, 1/2 Rigid, and 1/2" IMC
- Key Reference Angles on Shoe
- Offset Multipliers on Shoe
- 30, 45, and 60 Degree Center of Saddle Bend Notches
- Back of 90 Degree Bend Indicator