The Milwaukee HARDLINE knives deliver uncompromising performance on or off the jobsite. This Smooth Blade Pocket Knife features a D2 Steel blade that delivers extreme wear resistance. It also has a flipper with bearing system allows fast, smooth opening. The steel frame lock provides a strong, secure lock for tough applications, and a reversible tip-up belt clip allows right or left-handed carry.
(1) HARDLINE 3 in. Smooth Blade Pocket Knife - 48-22-1994
Technical Data + Specifications
Blade Length : 3 in
Frame Construction : Glass-filled Nylon
Handle Type : Straight
Finish : Black
Construction : Steel/Glass-filled Nylon
Handle Construction : Glass-Filled Nylon
Saw Type : Pocket
Series : HARDLINE
Length : 6.9 in.
Width : 0.7 in.
Height : 1.5 in.
Weight : 0.3 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- D2 steel blade provides extreme wear resistance
- Stainless steel back handle is part of the knife's tough, durable construction
- Flipper with bearing system allows fast, smooth opening
- Reversible tip-up belt clip for multiple styles of carry
- Steel frame lock gives you a strong, secure lock
- Glass-filled durable nylon handle delivers a secure grip for additional safety
- Lanyard hole easily tethers the knife to various surfaces