Our M18™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery delivers up to 2X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries. The lithium-ion battery pack features superior pack construction, electronics, and performance giving you more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market. The rechargeable battery also offers you 2.0 amp-hours of runtime. Each battery pack is durably built for heavy-duty use, runs cooler, and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C. Its compact, lightweight design allows you to work in tight work spaces and reduces fatigue.
Built-in REDLINK™ Intelligence protects the battery from overloads, preventing you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. An integrated temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help to maximize your battery's life. Switch to our REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Compact Battery Pack to instantly upgrade the runtime and durability of your Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools.
(1) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery (48-11-1820)
Technical Data + Specifications
Voltage : 18V
Battery System : M18
Benefits + Features
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Best-in-class construction: Offers long-lasting performance and durability
- Fuel gauge onboard: Displays remaining runtime for less downtime on the job
- All-weather performance: Delivers fade-free power in extreme jobsite conditions
- Versatility: Powers more than 40 Milwaukee M18™ cordless power tools