Thin Kerf metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade™ feature a tooth form that is optimized for the longest life and increased speed. Tough Neck™ is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL® blade tang on the market. Maintaining a short profile and thin body, these blades are ideal for making fast, flexible cuts.
(1) 9" 14 TPI SAWZALL® Blades (10 Pk Bulk) (48-01-2167)
Technical Data + Specifications
Pack Qty: 10 Pack (Bulk)
Material Scheduled: 80 Pipe|Angle Iron
Profile: Thin Kerf
Benefits + Features
- Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation SAWZALL® blades Tough Neck™ ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.