Specially designed demolition blade with the sloped profile for plunge cutting. This blade features 8 TPI and 1 in. height for the toughest applications in a variety of materials including wood, nail-embedded wood, drywall, plastics, composition material and metal. 5 blades per pack.
Technical Data + Specifications
Blade Dimension: 9 in. x 1 in. x .062 in.
Shank: 1/2 in. Universal
Package Quantity: 25
Benefits + Features
- A precise manufacturing process creates a sharper cutting edge on each tooth for a faster cutting blade.
- A complete, unset raker tooth on the blade tip allows for easier, faster plunging by minimizing walking and bouncing.
- A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability.
- The 1 in. tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- For cutting all wood, nail embedded wood, composition material, plastic, light gauge non-ferrous metals and aluminum. Ideal for plunge cutting.