We engineered The AX™ with Carbide Teeth to deliver extreme blade life and unmatched versatility. This SAWZALL® blade is the best solution for thick and extreme wood cutting applications. The AX™ delivers up to 50X life over standard recip saw blades. The heavy duty blade cuts through a wide variety of metal materials including nail-embedded wood, durlock, plaster and shingles. Each blade tooth has 25% more carbide than leading carbide competitors and feature Nail Guard™ to rip nails without ripping the teeth. Optimized tooth design ensures The TORCH™ blades deliver extreme life in wood cuting applications.
(1) 6" 5 TPI Carbide AX SAWZALL Blade (48-00-5221)
Technical Data + Specifications
Type: Sawzall Blade
Benefits + Features
- Carbide Technology + Best Tooth Design = Longest Life
- Carbide Teeth for 30X Life in Nail-Embedded Wood and Residential Materials
- 5 TPI for Fast Aggressive Cuts
- Nail Guard™ allows users to Rip Nails Not Teeth.
- Fang Tip™ for Fastest Plunging
- Optimized for Cordless
- 25% More Cuts per Charge