Delivering 450 ft-lbs Fastening torque and 600 ft-lbs Nut-Busting torque, the M18 FUEL™ Mid-Torque Impact Wrench is more powerful while also being up to 2” shorter and up to 1.5 lbs lighter than many competitive impact wrenches.
The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 0- 2,400 RPM resulting in increased productivity. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating.
For use with REDLITHIUM™ Compact Batteries or Extended Capacity Batteries (sold separately), the M18 FUEL™ Mid-Torque delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries on the market. The 3-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility. At 6.7” in length and 5.3 lbs with a 5.0Ah battery, the M18 FUEL™ ½” Mid-Torque Impact Wrench delivers the balance and weight desired by professionals for all day use.
This tool offers quick, tool-free socket changes with a 1/2" friction ring anvil. A new overmold material gives you ultimate comfort during prolonged use while lasting longer against corrosive materials.
Tool only, battery and charger sold separately.
(1) M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Mid-Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring (Tool Only) (2861-20)
(1) Belt Clip
Technical Data + Specifications
Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
LED Light: Yes
Nut Busting Torque: 600 ft-lbs
Battery System: M18
Weight: 3.8 lbs
Power Source: Cordless
Benefits + Features
- Milwaukee® POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life.
- The Milwaukee® REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market delivering more run-time, power and longer battery life.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity.
- Delivers up to 450 ft-lbs of Fastening Torque
- Delivers up to 600 ft-lbs of Nut-Busting Torque
- 3-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ provides greater control over output speed and power with a max RPM of 2,400
- Compact length at 6.7” to allow for more access in tight spaces
- Lightweight tool at 5.3lbs w/ 5.0Ah battery for less fatigue improved rubber overmold to withstand corrosive materials
- LED Light Included
- Utilizes a Friction Ring design to ensure quick & easy socket changes