The MILWAUKEE® M18™ Brushless 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver is the fastest 18V compact impact solution in it's class. The brushless motor technology is optimized for the driver, providing 1,600 in-lbs. of torque and longer runtime. The motor designed designed for this impact driver delivers a smaller tool at 5.1 in., extends battery life and greatly improves access to small and tight spaces. Built-in REDLINK™ electronics optimize the power draw from the REDLITHIUM™ batteries, delivering 3,400 RPM's for best in class application speed and performance. 3-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ delivers unmatched control for a wide range of small and large applications. The impact driver also has single-handed bit insertion for easy bit exchange. The Brushless 1/4" Hex 3 Speed Impact Driver works with all M18 batteries so you can work harder for longer.
(1) M18 Brushless 1/4" Hex 3 Speed Impact Driver Bare Tool (2851-20)
(1) Belt Clip
Technical Data + Specifications
RPM : 0-1700/0-2600/0-3400
IPM : 0-1500/0-3400/0-4200
Torque : 1600 in-lbs
LED : Yes
Length : 5.1"
Width : 2.25"
Battery System : M18
Weight : 2 lbs
Height : 7.75"
Power Source : Cordless
Benefits + Features
- Compact design: provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces
- IPM: 0-4,200
- RPM: 0-3,400
- Milwaukee brushless motor: optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers more run-time and longer life.
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool & battery life.
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market