Our M18 FUEL™ SUPER HAWG® Right Angle Drill with QUIK-LOK™ delivers the next generation of ground-breaking performance with the power and speed to replace corded right angle drills. The cordless right angle drill is designed from the ground up to generate corded power, work as fast as the corded competition, and deliver you with up to 100 2-9/16" holes through 6" beams per battery charge on our M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ 6.0AH battery.
The MILWAUKEE® SUPER HAWG® features our POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, optimized REDLINK PLUS™ electronics, and is powered by our REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ Batteries. The drill's all-metal QUIK-LOK™ chuck provides you with ultimate durability and long tool life. The QUIK-LOK™ chuck also allows you to easily insert and remove attachments with one hand. An all-metal side handle and LED light ensures you have optimal control and visibility while operating your tool.
The M18 FUEL™ SUPER HAWG® delivers the performance and run-time to complete single-family home rough-ins or the ability to rough-in multiple multi-family units on a single charge.
(1) M18 FUEL™ SUPER HAWG™ Right Angle Drill w/ QUIK-LOK™ (2811-20)
(1) Side Handle
Technical Data + Specifications
Battery System: M18
Weight: 14.4 lbs
Power Source: Cordless
Benefits + Features
- Generates Corded Power
- As Fast As Corded
- Up to 100 2-9/16" Holes Per Charge
- Mechanical Clutch in Low Speed
- QUIK-LOK™ Chuck
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides constant power under heavy load to power through 6-1/4" in. holes
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
- M18 REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC6.0 Battery Pack delivers over 100 2-9/16" holes per charge, and has 50% More Power and Runs 50% Cooler vs. REDLITHIUM™ XC
- All Metal Side Handle for optimal control LED light to illuminate the work area
- Compatible with all M18™ batteries
- Part of the M18 FUEL™ System Featuring 175+ Power Tool Solutions