The world’s first brushless die grinder that delivers corded performance with over 20 minutes of grinding and up to 10X longer motor life.The M18 FUEL™ ¼” Die Grinder delivers maximum sustained power with 20,000 RPMs capable of running carbide burrs or up to 3” flap wheels for grinding or surface preparation applications.
The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery provides up to 25 minutes of grinding with superior pack construction and electronics. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides up to 10X longer tool life and lower cost of ownership than traditional brushed motors.
The die grinder features REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence, the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, for maximum performance and longest tool life.
(1) M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Die Grinder (Tool Only) (2784-20)
(1) 1/4" Collet
Technical Data + Specifications
Tool Warranty: 5 Years
Battery System: M18
Weight: 3.05 lbs
Power Source: Cordless
Benefits + Features
- Milwaukee® POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Provides more power, more run-time, and longer life
- Milwaukee® REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack: Most durable pack on the market delivering more run-time, power and longer battery life
- REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence: Enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity
- 20,000 RPM brushless motor is designed to deliver corded performance while using carbide burrs, up to 3" flap wheels
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 battery pack (not included) delivers over 20 minutes of grinding
- Brushless motor has no wearable components delivering up to 10X longer tool life. Fits all 1/4" shank accessories