The M18™ 1/4” Hex Brushless Impact Driver is the Most Compact Impact Driver in its class and delivers Over 50% More Run-Time than Impact Drivers with brushed motors. The Milwaukee® built brushless motor, REDLINK™ Electronics, and REDLITHIUM™ batteries provide more efficient power delivery, for fewer trips to the charger.
At only 5-3/8” long and 3.1 lbs. (with battery), this impact driver provides excellent control & balance in a compact size, perfect for work overhead or in tight spaces. The M18™ ¼” Hex Brushless Impact Driver delivers up to 1500 in-lbs. of torque and 0-2,800 RPM for a wide range of fastening applications.
(1) M18™ 1/4" Hex Brushless Impact Driver (Tool Only) (2750-20)
(1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
(2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery (48-11-1820)
(1) Carrying Case
Technical Data + Specifications
Warranty; 5 Year Limited Warranty
Battery: M18™ REDLITHIUM™
Charger: M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
On Board FUEL Gauge: Fuel Gauge on Battery
No Load IPM: 0-3,600
Torque: 1,500 in-lbs
Battery Warranty: 3 Year
Battery System: M18
Power Source: Cordless
Benefits + Features
- Compact Design: Provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces.
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool & battery life.
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market