Designed for the carpenter, remodeler and general contractor, the M18 FUEL™ 7-1/4” Circular Saw from Milwaukee® delivers the power of a 15A corded saw, cuts faster than a 15A corded saw and gives users up to 750 cuts per charge. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides 5,800 RPM and higher speeds under load for corded cutting performance. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over discharge.
The M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 battery (not included) delivers unmatched run-time in all applications. All magnesium guards and shoe delivers extreme durability for jobsite conditions. A built-in rafter hook offers quick and easy storage and an electric brake stops the blade quickly after cuts are complete for maximum productivity.
Tool only, battery and charger sold separately.
(1) Blade Wrench
Technical Data + Specifications
Cut Depth at 90: 2-1/2"
Cut Depth at 45: 1-7/8"
Arbor Size: 5/8"
Max Bevel: 50 Degrees
Blade Size: 7-1/4"
Tool Warranty: 5 Year
Battery System: M18
Weight: 12 lbs
Power Source: Cordless
Benefits + Features
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL™ 7-1/4" Circular Saw to provide the power and performance of a 15A corded circular saw
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18™ System
- REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 Battery Pack: Provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler versus standard REDLITHIUM™ HD packs. Superior pack construction provides the industry's best protection against jobsite conditions.
- Magnesium shoe and guards for maximum durability Integrated rafter hook for easy storage
- LED light for increased accuracy and visibility Integrated dust port on guard and included vac adaptor
- Electric brake to stop blade after trigger is released
- 2-1/2" Cut Depth