The M18 FUEL™ 1-9/16” SDS Max Rotary Hammer is the first to world 18V SDS Max cordless solution. By utilizing proprietary M18 FUEL™ technology, the 1-9/16” SDS Max rotary hammer is able to drill as fast as a corded SDS Max rotary hammers, deliver corded durability, and provide over 20 minutes of continuous chipping. POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers 5 ft-lbs of impact energy for the more demanding, heavy-duty applications. Including dry coring and medium duty chipping in both concrete block and reinforced concrete. Powered by the M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC8.0 battery pack which delivers up to 5X more run-time, 35% more power and runs 60% cooler than standard lithium-ion batteries, the 1-9/16” SDS Max rotary hammer delivers over 20 minutes of continuous chipping. It also includes REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence, the most advanced electronic system on the market, to prevent damage to the tool and battery from overloading and overheating.The M18 FUEL™ 1-9/16” SDS Max Rotary Hammer is part of Milwaukee®’s complete cordless rotary hammer solution, ranging from Compact SDS Plus to SDS Max, all powered by the M18™ REDLITHIUM™ battery system.
(1) M18 FUEL™ 1-9/16" SDS Max Hammer Drill (Tool Only) (2717-20)
(2) M18™ REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT™ XC8.0 Battery (48-11-1880)
(1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
Technical Data + Specifications
Voltage : 18V
Warranty : 5 Year Limited Warranty
No Load RPM : 0-450
Blow Energy : 5.1 ft-lbs
BPM : 0 - 3,000
Solid Bit Capacity : 1-9/16"
Handle Style : D-Handle
Length : 18.75"
Tool Warranty : 5 Years
Width : 3.0"
Battery System : M18
Weight : 12.15 lbs
Height : 10.1."
Power Source : Cordless
Benefits + Features
- Milwaukee® POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life.
- The Milwaukee® REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market delivering more run-time, power and longer battery life.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity.