Choose the 1/4" hex compact impact driver that delivers the most torque in its class. The M18™ Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4" Hex Compact Impact Driver is built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor and proprietary impact mechanism to provide 1400 in-lbs of torque and more impacts per minute for maximum productivity and runtime.
Use with the REDLITHIUM™ Extended Capacity Battery Pack or Compact Battery Pack (sold separately), which deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors, as well as best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions. The variable-speed trigger provides increased user control. The M18™ 1/4" Hex Compact Impact Driver’s lightweight, compact design minimizes user fatigue, while the quick-change chuck makes bit changes fast and easy. The on-board, real-time battery fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge precisely, so there’s less downtime on the job. Use the built-in LED light to illuminate work surfaces in dark locations.
(1) M18™ 1/4" Hex Compact Impact Driver (Tool Only) (2650-20)
(1) Belt Clip
Technical Data + Specifications
Peak Torque : 1,400 in-lbs
No Load Speed : 0-2,200 RPM
No Load IPM : 0-3,200
Voltage : 18V
Length : 5-3/4"
Power Source : Cordless
Benefits + Features
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor
- Milwaukee® engineered Impact Mechanism: Delivers maximum application speed for greater efficiency on the job
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger