At only 10-1/4lbs and 18" in length, the M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Band Saw is the perfect tool for cutting metal in-place, overhead or in tight spaces. With 3-1/4" cut capacity and low vibration, this saw delivers the cleanest cuts on the most common materials including strut, 2-1/2" conduit, 3" angle iron, 3" copper and threaded rod without ruining the threads.
The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION Band Saw also features a work light, blade ejection system and a tool-free adjustable material guide that allows the user to make cuts flush to ceilings or walls.
(1) Band Saw (Tool Only) (2629-20)
Technical Data + Specifications
Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
Blade Length: 35-3/8” x ½" x .020"
Tool Warranty: 5 Years
Battery System: M18
Power Source: Cordless
Benefits + Features
- 45% Lighter than Deep Cut: 10.25 Lbs compact light weight design for cutting overhead and in tight places
- Dual-Actuation Trigger: Providing enhanced control and productivity
- 3-1/4” Cut Capacity: Cuts most common materials for Electrician, Plumber and Mechanical cutting applications.
- Single pass cut on 3” copper, 3” angle iron, 2-1/2” conduit
- Tool-Free Adjustable Material Shoe: Quickly adjusts the shoe and allows flush cuts when working with installed materials against walls and ceilings
- LED Work Light: Illuminates the cut line in dark areas
- Blade Ejection System: Quickly change the blade by moving the material guide into the up position and depressing the blade ejection button
- Drop Resistant Pulley Guard: Engineered geometries & high impact polymer
- Cast Aluminum Gear Case: Withstands jobsite abuse & maintains gear positioning