The 2598-22 M12 FUEL 2-Tool Combo Kit is the Most Capable and Most Compact 12-Volt Hammer Drill Driver and Impact Driver Combo Kit on the market. Included is the M12 FUEL Hammer Drill Driver (2504-20), the Most Capable, Lightest Weight and Most Compact 12-Volt Hammer Drill Driver in the market. At only 6.6 and 2.8 lbs. of weight it is the best Hammer Drill Driver to use in compact spaces. It delivers the power to do a wide variety of applications at 1700 RPMs and 350 in./lbs. of torque. Also included, the M12 FUEL Hex Impact (2553-20), the Fastest Driving Speed, Most Compact with 4- Mode Drive Control Impact Driver in the market. At 3,300 RPM the impact drives screws over 20% faster than competitors. At 5.1 in. L it allows for unmatched access in tight spaces. The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility by delivering 0-1,300 RPM in Mode 1, 0-2,400 RPM in Mode 2 and 0-3,300 RPM in Mode 3. Mode 4 is Self-Tapping Screw Mode which is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws.
(1) M12 FUEL™ 1/2" Hammer Drill(2504-20)
(1) M12 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (Tool Only)(2553-20)
(1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery(48-11-2420)
(1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack(48-11-2440)
(2) Belt Clip
(1) Contractor Bag
Technical Data + Specifications
Height : 7.8 in.
Length : 6.6 in.
Weight : 2.3 lbs
Width : 2.1 in.
Power Source : Cordless
Compatible Batteries : 48-11-2401, 48-11-2402, 48-11-2420, 48-11-2430, 48-11-2440, 48-11-2460
Compatible Chargers : 48-59-2401, 48-59-1812, 48-59-1808, 2510-20, 48-59-1204, 48-59-1807
Battery System : M12
Benefits + Features
- Most Capable
- Most Compact
- Lightest Weight in its class for tool belt portability and less fatigue in the work day
- 1/2 in. All metal chuck for maximum grip and bit retention
- Lightest Weight
- Most Capable 12V Hammer Drill with the power to perform a wide range of applications
- Most Compact in its class for the best access in tight spaces
- E-Clutch for consistent repeatability in driving applications
- 350 in. lbs of peak torque