Our M12™ ¼” Hex Screwdriver Kit is optimized for professionals who frequently encounter precision fastening applications. The cordless hex screwdriver delivers unmatched precision, power, and portability along with a slimmer, more ergonomic grip. A variable speed trigger and 0-500 RPM provides you with unrivaled fastening control while 15+1 clutch settings to prevent over-tightening of fasteners. The tool's 175 in-lbs. of torque provide you with the power to handle tough applications. The hex head screwdriver is only 6-1/2" long and only weighs 2.0lbs. Its compact, lightweight and durable design gives you better access to tight job site spaces without sacrificing comfort. An onboard LED light and fuel gauge help increase your productivity and avoid interruptions. The hex screwdriver features two belt-clip positions for both left- and right-handed users and one-handed bit changes for maximum ease-of-use. The REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack gives you more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. In addition to the tool, our kit includes two M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Batteries, one M12™ charger, and a contractor bag.
(1) M12™ 1/4" Hex Screwdriver (Tool Only)(2401-20)
(1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
(2) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ CP1.5 Battery Pack(48-11-2401)
Technical Data + Specifications
Length : 6.5"
Weight : 1.67 lbs
Power Source : Cordless
Warranty : 5 Year Limited Warranty
No Load RPM : 0-500
Charge Time : 30 Minutes
Torque : 175 in-lbs
Chuck Size : 1/4" Quick Change Hex
Clutch Settings : 15+1
Trigger Lock : Yes
Capacity in Steel : 1/2"
Capacity in Wood : 1/4"
Battery Warranty : 2 Year
Battery System : M12
Benefits + Features
- Compact power: Delivers 175 in-lbs of torque yet weighs 2 lbs
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market.
- Quick-change chuck: For convenient, one-handed bit changes
- Variable-speed trigger: Provides increased control
- Battery fuel gauge: Displays remaining runtime