Optimized for the professional who frequently encounters precision fastening applications, the Milwaukee® M12™ ¼” Hex Screwdriver delivers unmatched precision, power and portability along with a slimmer, more ergonomic grip. A variable speed trigger and 0-500RPM give the user unrivaled fastening control, 15+1 clutch settings prevent over tightening fasteners, and 175 in-lbs. of torque provides the ability to accomplish tough applications. At 6-1/2 in. long and weighing only 2.0lbs; its compact, lightweight and durable design provides greater comfort and fits in tighter spaces on the jobsite. The onboard LED light and fuel gauge help you increase productivity and avoid interruptions. Two belt-clip positions for both left- and right-handed users and one-handed bit changes provide maximum ease-of-use. The REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors.
Tool only, battery and charger sold separately.
(1) M12™ 1/4" Hex Screwdriver (Tool Only)(2401-20)
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Source : Cordless
Length : 6.5"
Weight : 1.67 lbs
No Load RPM : 0-500
Charge Time : 30 Minutes
Torque : 175 in-lbs
Chuck Size : 1/4" Quick Change Hex
Clutch Settings : 15+1
Trigger Lock : Yes
Capacity in Steel : 1/2"
Capacity in Wood : 1/4"
Battery System : M12
Benefits + Features
- Compact power: Delivers 175 in-lbs of torque yet weighs 2 lbs
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market.
- Quick-change chuck: For convenient, one-handed bit changes
- Variable-speed trigger: Provides increased control
- Battery fuel gauge: Displays remaining runtime