Our M12™ ROVER™ Mounting Flood Light allows you to take light anywhere and hang it everywhere. Equipped with strong magnets, a spring-loaded clamp, keyhole hanger, and a wire hanger, it’s built to adapt to any work environment. This flood light provides up to 1,000 lumens of TRUEVIEW™ High Definition Output capable of lighting up a large workspace for extended periods. The M12™ Flood Light has an impact and chemical resistant lens able to withstand the toughest of job site conditions. ROVER™ Flood Lights are built to go anywhere and withstand anything.
(1) M12™ ROVER™ Mounting Flood Light (2364-20)
Technical Data + Specifications
Modes : High/Medium/Low
Lumens : 1000/400/200
Run Times : (4.0Ah) 3.5 hours/7.5 hours/15 hours
Voltage : 12V
Length : 7.5"
Width : 5.75"
Battery System : M12
Weight : 2.19 lbs
Height : 5.5"
Power Source : Cordless
Benefits + Features
- 1000 Lumens of TRUVIEW™ High Definition Output
- TRUEVIEW™ High Definition Output provides neutral white color and produces an even beam pattern for clearer visibility
- Replaces 250w Halogen Floodlights
- Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Three Light Output Modes for Optimal Brightness and Runtime
- Stick, Clamp, Hang or Carry with integrated magnets, spring loaded clamp, and hanging keyhole
- Impact Rating: Survives drops up to 9 feet
- IP54 Rated: Water and Dust Resistant
- LED Limited Lifetime Warranty: LEDs never need to be replaced
- Part of the M12™ System, featuring 100+ solutions