Whether taking on spot, area, or final cleanups, the Milwaukee M18™ FUEL™ 3-in-1 Backpack Vacuum brings unmatched cordless performance, portability, and versatility to the jobsite. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor and cyclonic design deliver up to 2X more suction power than traditional jobsite vacs, allowing users to efficiently tackle common jobsite debris like drywall dust, concrete dust, and wood/metal shavings. A removable harness, integrated canister hook and handle allow users to wear, hang, and carry the product for ultimate adaptability. Standard accessories include a flexible hose, telescoping extension wand, floor tool, crevice tool, HEPA filter, and dust extraction adapter. At only 76 dB(A), the vacuum is up to 3X quieter than traditional vacs, providing comfortable operation on any jobsite, including occupied spaces.
(1) M18 FUEL 3-in-1 Backpack Vacuum(0885-20)
(1) 6' Flexible Hose
(1) HEPA Filter
(1) Telescoping Extension Wand
(1) Crevice Tool
(1) Floor Tool
(1) Dust Extractor Adapter
Technical Data + Specifications
Height : 21.97 in.
Length : 10.24 in.
Weight : 15.25 lbs
Width : 8.43 in.
Power Source : Cordless
Motor Type : Brushless
Replacement Filter Part Number : 49-90-1963
Battery System : M18
Benefits + Features
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Long life, quiet operation, and up to 2X suction compared to traditional job site vacs
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and maintains compatibility across the entire M18™ System
- OSHA Compliance Solution: Objective data complaint dust management solution for specific applications and durations to meet Occupational Health & Safety
- Administration (OSHA) regulation on respirable crystalline silica dust.
- Cyclonic Technology: Powerful suction, long filter life, and easy-empty bag less debris collection
- Removable harness, integrated canister hook and handle for max versatility
- On-board storage for flexible hose, telescoping extension wand, floor tool, and crevice tool
- Certified HEPA filter
- High / Low switch
- 1-gallon debris collection capacity
- Dry vacuum
- Compatible with all M18™ batteries