A blast from the past, the NR90AC5 framing nailer can drive 3-1/2 in. x 0.162 in. plastic collated nails into LVL and many other of today's engineered lumber products. Its tool-less depth of drive adjustment ensures proper driving depth whether you are driving into LVL or softer woods. The NR90AC5 weighs 8.9 lbs., but its well-balanced design makes it easy to maneuver with less user fatigue. Switching between sequential and contact (bump) driving modes is easily achieved with the simple flip of a switch. The NR90AC5 has a two piece anodized aluminum magazine that features a simple two step nail loading process for quick and easy fastener replenishment.
(1) Safety Glasses - 875769
(1) Rafter Hook - 889078
Technical Data + Specifications
Fastener Type : Full Head Nails
Fastener Length (Min.) : 2-3/8 in
Fastener Length (Max.) : 3-1/2 in
Max. Fastener Length : 3-1/2 in
Fastener Capacity : 64
Magazine Angle : 21 Degrees
Firing Modes : Sequential/Bump
Min. Fastener Length : 2-3/8 in
Fastener Collation : Plastic Strip Collation
Depth of Drive : Tool Free
Magazine Type : Rear Loading
Length : 21.65 in.
Width : 5.71 in.
Height : 16.14 in.
Depth : 18.87 in.
Weight : 12.1 lbs.
- Capable of driving up to 3-1/2 in. x 0.162 in. fasteners
- Selective actuation allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch
- Tool-less depth adjustment to Countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- Hardened claw tip resists wear and minimizes slippage when "toe nailing"
- Rafter hooks included for convenience